Heacham Manor Hotel is a 45 bedroom, 3 Star Country House Hotel and Golf Club with a popular AA Rosette Restaurant. Set in beautiful parkland close to the stunning North Norfolk beaches, the Victorian seaside town of Hunstanton and the Royal Sandringham Estate. It is part of Searles Leisure Group, a privately owned and successful family run business for over 60 years.
Searles Leisure Group
Office Base - Searles Leisure Resort, Hunstanton
Full-time position with immediate start
Searles Leisure Group are hiring a full-time Marketing Coordinator to work in a small team covering all online and offline marketing and business development needs for both Heacham Manor Hotel and Searles Leisure Resort Brands.
- Reporting to the Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Supporting the business across a variety of online and offline markting and business development activities, corodinating with colleagues in various departments of the business as well as external marketing agencies, media companies and other 3rd parties.
- Creating and delivering marketing and communication materials such as flyers, posters, advertisments and press releases.
- Support the planning, design, execution and measurement of online marketing strategies including email and social media campaigns, website content management, blogs, SEO strategies and PPC campaigns in conjunction with our SEO agency.
- Utilising Google Analytics for analysis and reporting of all online marketing channels.
- Promote, support and attend client entertainment events, exhibitions and networking events and work with the Manager on a focused direct B2B selling campaign.
- Research and analysis of competitors and emerging marketing opportunities.
- The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of marketing principles and some work experience of online and offline marketing activities.
- Creative, outgoing personality with excellent written and verbal communication, logical, planned & organised approach, attention to detail is essential and a person with a passion for marketing, sales and hospitality.
- A good problem solver and experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Strong IT Skills (MS Suite, especially Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint) and experience of using a Website Content Management System.
- Strong creative/design skills are important and a working experience of Adobe Photoshop would be a distinct advantage.
- Good understanding of Social Media including Facebook/Twitter and Instagram.
- GCSE/A-Levels and a knowledge of marketing theory would be desirable.
- Self-motivated and customer focused.
- Full, clean driving licence.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Annual Salary, paid monthly.
- 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Company benefits package as part of Searles Leisure Group
To apply, please send an email/letter to Graham Bray explaining your suitability for the job and enclose your CV.
Letter: Graham Bray, Searles Leisure Resort, South Beach Road, Hunstanton, PE36 5BB.
Food & Beverage Team Members
We are looking for full-time and part-time bar and waiting team members who are enthusiastic, positive and hard-working individuals, to join the friendly front of house team of the award winning Mulberry Restaurant and Bar.
To apply for any of our advertised roles, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org