1. Hotel accommodation prices are per room per night and include full English breakfast. This includes standard rooms which are located in the adjacent cottages but are treated as hotel accommodation.
2. Self Catering Cottage Accommodation prices are per cottage per period (3 nights, 4 nights or 7 nights) and are on a self catering basis only.
3.Prices stated for accommodation are inclusive of VAT at 20% and are subject to change if the VAT rate changes. Rates are subject to change without notification.
4. Dinner Bed and Breakfast rates for adults (12 years +) include a dinner allowance of £25 per person from the evening dinner menus.
Dinner Bed and Breakfast rates for children (age 2-12) include a dinner allowance of £7 per person from the evening dinner menus.
Any Dinner bills over and above these allowances will be subject to an additional charge.
5. A mutually binding contract will come into existence when we issue a confirmation of booking letter.
6. A reservation constitutes a contract. For hotel rooms a non-refundable deposit of £50.00 per room is required at time of booking with full payment required before departure.
7. For self-catering cottages booked more than 8 weeks in advance a non-refundable deposit of £50.00 per room is required at time of booking with full payment required 8 weeks before arrival. Full payment is required at time of booking if booked within 8 weeks of arrival date.
8. Check-in is from 3pm and check-out time is 11am. This is applicable for hotel rooms and the cottages.
9. All rooms within the hotel and the cottages are strictly non-smoking.
10. If the reservation is cancelled prior to seven days of arrival, we will credit the deposit for a future booking within 3 months. If the reservation is cancelled within 7 days of arrival, you will lose the deposit. If the reservation is cancelled within 3 days of arrival, the first night may be charged if room is not re-booked. For non-arrival without notice, full charges will apply.
11.The normal room rate will apply for a hotel room booked for single occupancy, except that the breakfast allocation (and dinner allocation if applicable) for the second person will be deducted.
12.Only persons listed on the booking may occupy the accommodation allocated.
The maximum number of persons allowed in each room is defined below:
Standard Room - Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child (0-12).
Superior Room - Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults.
Deluxe Room - Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child (0-12).
Disabled Friendly Room – Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child (2-12) and 1 child (0-2).
Deluxe Four Poster Room - Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child (0-12).
Manor Suite - Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child (2-12) and 1 child (0-2).
Family Suite - Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child (2-12) and 1 child (0-2).
2 Bed Cottage - Maximum Occupancy: 5 people – any combination but max 4 adults and 1 child (0-2) in a cot, or min 1 adult with up to 3 children (2-12) and 1 child (0-2) in a cot. A minimum of 1 adult must stay in the cottage with the children.
3 Bed Cottage - Maximum Occupancy: 7 people – any combination but max 6 adults and 1 child (0-2) in a cot, or min 1 adult with up to 5 children (2-12) and 1 child (0-2) in a cot. A minimum of 1 adult must stay in the cottage with the children.
Cots are available on request for children from 0-2 years old.
If booking for children aged 2-12 we will provide a fold away bed ideal for children of that age.
13.You are required to declare if you are suffering from a contagious or infectious disease when making a booking and prior to arrival.
14. Dogs are permitted in certain designated rooms / cottages by prior arrangement and subject to a £10.00 per dog per night surcharge. A maximum of 2 well behaved dog are permitted per bedroom.
15. You are responsible for any damage caused to fixtures, fittings, furnishings and equipment in the hotel, cottages and grounds.
16. Offensive language and behaviour will not be tolerated. The management reserves the right of admission and may refuse or terminate a booking at their own discretion if such actions affect other customers and staff.
17. Not withstanding any liability under the Occupiers Liability Act 1957, or otherwise, all vehicles and their contents are permitted to enter the grounds at their owner’s risk and Heacham Manor accepts no responsibility for theft, damage or injury whilst on the premises.
18. Force Majeure – Heacham Manor will not accept responsibility or pay compensation for circumstances which amount to ‘force majuere’, including extreme weather conditions.
19. Heacham Manor advises customers to seek holiday insurance cover prior to arrival.
© 2015 Heacham Manor Hotel. All rights Reserved
Website by Guestline Websuite