- Offers & Events
The safety of our Guests and Staff is our top priority.
We have reviewed all government guidance and completed risk assessments in order to have measures in place to comply with such guidelines and most importantly social distancing. After submitting these procedures and assessments to Visit England we have been awarded the "We're Good To Go" seal of approval.
Like all businesses we are having to adapt to a new normal and as a result, we are making changes to assist in protecting you and our team. As a result, unfortunately, we do not expect to be able to offer our usual full range of facilities to you.
Delivering a safe and secure environment for all is one of our Core Promises, therefore we have introduced new measures at the hotel to help us all play a part in maintaining the safety of everyone as well as combating coronavirus, whilst ensuring you get the stay you deserve.
· Social distancing measures to ensure we maintain 1m+ distancing.
· Easy to understand and visible signs around the hotel.
· Pre-arrival email detailing our check in and check out process and all of the information you need before you arrive.
· Perspex screens in place at our Reception to help maintain social distancing requirements.
· Guaranteed thorough clean of accommodation using Diversey cleaning products, a globally recognised cleaning brand used by many of the leading hotels in the world.
· Room service breakfast and dinner available from our Mulberry Restaurant.
Our guests also have a role to play in ensuring the hotel is and remains free from Coronavirus
· Health Check Questions will be included in your pre-arrival email.
· It is IMPORTANT that should any member of your booking is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms that you MUST NOT visit the hotel under the Government Guidelines.
· Wash your hands regularly, using soap and water for 20 seconds.
· Always use the hand sanitisers when entering and leaving the facilities.
· Always follow social distancing requirements with guests and members of our team.
· Comply with all signage instructions.
· Listen to any instructions from members of our team.
· If you or a member of our booking start experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, contact our 24 hours Reception desk immediately, do not leave your room until you have received further instruction.
· The lead name on the reservation is the person who is responsible to ensure all member of the booking follows our Coronavirus Guidance. Failure to do so, or abuse towards our team members will not be tolerated
Check-in: Please report to our reception desk on arrival where we will check you in and guide you to where your room is. We have Perspex screens in place to maintain social distancing requirements.
Room Keys: It would be appreciated if all guests could Hold on to room keys when going out for the day and please return your key to reception on check out.
Room Cleaning Rooms will not be serviced during your stay, however, should you require us to replenish toiletries, towels or your tea tray, please contact reception by dialling 100.
Mulberry Restaurant: Breakfasts will be served between 7:30-10:30 am and you will have a pre-booked time slot for this. Dinners will again be only available when pre-booked 6:30-9:00 pm
· Enjoy a pre-booked round of golf on our 18-hole course. Pre-booking will be required. You will need to bring your own equipment, balls and sundry items can be purchased via the shop. Full guidelines for the golf course can be viewed: Golf Guidelines
· Grab your bucket and spade and enjoy some time on Hunstanton beach just a five-minute drive away from the hotel.
· Take a drive to nearby Sandringham Estate and enjoy a walk through the stunning park.
· Jump on the Coasthopper Bus Service which has a stop just at the top of the driveway and take a trip along the coast to Norfolk towns and villages.
We have availability from 4th July 2020 onwards with the promise from us your monies will not be lost:
· If the Government decides that the hotel needs to remain closed during your booked stay, we will rebook you free of charge at this year’s equivalent price to either later this year or 2021.
· If you decide to move into 2021 the price applies when transferred to the same equivalent date in 2021, considering any changes to public or school holiday dates.
· Any reservations made outside closed dates our normal administration fees will apply.
· All stays are covered by Our Heacham Manor Promise To You.
Our team members will be trained in all the changes and additional precautions we are constantly making. As per Government Guidelines if they or a member of their household is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms they will self-isolate at home. Some of our team members may not be wearing face coverings. This is because for certain roles it is not mandatory.