- Offers & Events
- Gift Vouchers
Book your stay today
Should your plans be affected by any of the following reasons are pleased to be able to offer you a no quibble refund or you can simply move your stay to an equivalent date in the future:
If Government restrictions dictate that we must close the Hotel or that you shouldn't travel to the Hotel.
If you or any members of your party are suffering from COVID-19 or have any COVID-19 symptoms.
If you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been advised to self-isolate by Track & Trace.
Terms and Conditions
If you choose to move your dates we will rebook you free of charge at this year’s equivalent price to either later this year or 2022.
If you decide to move into 2022 the price applies when transferred to the same equivalent date in 2022, considering any changes to public or school holiday dates.
Any reservations made outside closed dates our normal administration fees will apply.
All stays are covered by Our Heacham Manor Promise To You.
The safety of our Guests and Staff is our top priority.
We have reviewed all government guidance and completed risk assessments in order to have measures in place to comply with such guidelines and most importantly social distancing. After submitting these procedures and assessments to Visit England we have been awarded the "We're Good To Go" seal of approval.
Like all businesses we are having to adapt to a new normal and as a result, we are making changes to assist in protecting you and our team. As a result, unfortunately, we do not expect to be able to offer our usual full range of facilities to you.
Delivering a safe and secure environment for all is one of our Core Promises, therefore we have introduced new measures at the hotel to help us all play a part in maintaining the safety of everyone as well as combating coronavirus, whilst ensuring you get the stay you deserve.
· Social distancing measures to ensure we maintain 1m+ distancing.
· Easy to understand and visible signs around the hotel.
· Pre-arrival email detailing our check-in and check out process and all of the information you need before you arrive.
· Perspex screens in place at our Reception to help maintain social distancing requirements.
· Guaranteed thorough clean of accommodation using Diversey cleaning products, a globally recognised cleaning brand used by many of the leading hotels in the world.
· Pre-booked breakfast and dinner are available from our Mulberry Restaurant (Limited Spaces Available).
Our guests also have a role to play in ensuring the hotel is and remains free from Coronavirus
· Health Check Questions will be included in your pre-arrival email.
· It is IMPORTANT that should any member of your booking is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms that you MUST NOT visit the hotel under the Government Guidelines.
Due to changes to the Government advice in relation to Face Masks, we are updating our procedures to comply with these changes and keep you and our employees as safe as possible.
We would like to make you aware of the update as follows, which will be required in all indoor public areas of Searles Leisure Resort, Heacham Manor Hotel and The Fountain Sports Bar from Saturday 8th August 2020 in addition to existing guidance regarding shops & public transport.
It is MANDATORY for Guests/Customers to wear a face mask/covering in all public areas of the business from the above date including:
When entering and Exiting all Restaurants and Bars
Before you sit down or leave a table in a restaurant, bar, or indoor seating area
The Only time you are permitted to remove your face mask is:
When Eating or Drinking at a table
If you have an Exemption reason not to do so (Exemption downloads and cards are available on the link below)
If you are asked to do so for identification purposes.
For more information on the guidance and regulatory changes and advise please visit the link below:
· Wash your hands regularly, using soap and water for 20 seconds.
· Always use the hand sanitisers when entering and leaving the facilities.
· Always follow social distancing requirements with guests and members of our team.
· Comply with all signage instructions.
· Listen to any instructions from members of our team.
· If you or a member of our booking start experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, contact our 24 hours Reception desk immediately, do not leave your room until you have received further instruction.
· The lead name on the reservation is the person who is responsible to ensure all member of the booking follows our Coronavirus Guidance. Failure to do so, or abuse towards our team members will not be tolerated
Check-in: Please report to our reception desk on arrival where we will check you in and guide you to where your room is. We have Perspex screens in place to maintain social distancing requirements.
Room Keys: It would be appreciated if all guests could Hold on to room keys when going out for the day and please return your key to reception on check out.
Room Cleaning Rooms will not be serviced during your stay, however, should you require us to replenish toiletries, towels or your tea tray, please contact reception by dialling 100.
Track & Trace
We will be employing the NHS Track and Trace App using a specific QR code for each of our venues. Please download the NHS COVID-19 APP, from your App store and when entering the venues please scan in the QR code available. If you don’t have the digital means, please wait at the venue entrance to be registered on our paper system.
We are legally only able to provide food and drinks using table service only. On arrival please complete the track and trace requirement, then wait for the member of staff to allocate you a table. They will then take your order from the table. When you require anything further please try to get their attention without coming up to the bar. We will prefer to take payment at the table via card payment. Please note at this time we are unable to accept parties of more than 6 people.
In order to maximise seating, please only use the chairs as set around the tables by the staff.
All Food & Beverage venues will be closing at 10pm. Last orders will be 9.30pm, 9.40pm 1st Notice of closing, 9.50pm Final Notice of Closing. Please leave the venues in time for closing.
· Enjoy a pre-booked round of golf on our 18-hole course. Pre-booking will be required. You will need to bring your own equipment, balls and sundry items can be purchased via the shop. Full guidelines for the golf course can be viewed: Golf Guidelines
· Grab your bucket and spade and enjoy some time on Hunstanton beach just a five-minute drive away from the hotel.
· Take a drive to nearby Sandringham Estate and enjoy a walk through the stunning park.
· Jump on the Coasthopper Bus Service which has a stop just at the top of the driveway and take a trip along the coast to Norfolk towns and villages.
Our team members will be trained in all the changes and additional precautions we are constantly making. As per Government Guidelines if they or a member of their household is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms they will self-isolate at home.