For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Searles Camping Ground Limited ('we' or 'us') is the 'data controller' (ie the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
Personal data we may collect about you
We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name, contact details, and credit or debit card information whenever you complete an online form or request to join our mailing list.
We may also obtain sensitive personal data about you if you volunteer it during the completion of an online form.
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
* to help us identify you
* administration to include confirming of bookings and billing
* customer profiling
* to notify you of any changes to our services that may affect you
* improving our services
Marketing and opting out
If you have given permission, we may contact you by email about services, promotions and special offers that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further 'Your rights', below.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to:
* other companies within our group
* our agents and service providers
* credit reference agents—see 'Credit checking', below
* law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10), to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
* put your request in writing;
* include proof of your identity and address (eg a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill);
* attach a cheque in the amount of £10 made payable to Heacham Manor Hotel; and
* specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
* put your request in writing;
* provide us with enough information to identify you (eg account number, username, registration details); and
* specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
* put your request in writing (an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a header that says 'Unsubscribe' is acceptable),
* provide us with enough information to identify you, and
* if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (eg email or telephone), please specify the channel you are objecting to
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com or you can write to us at Heacham Manor Hotel, Hunstanton Road, Heacham, Norfolk, PE31 7JX or call us on 01485 536 030.
© 2015 Heacham Manor Hotel. All rights Reserved
Website by Guestline Websuite