Corporate Golf Society
A successful and memorable corporate, group, or society golf day is easy to organize at Heacham Manor.
The course is conveniently placed for East Anglia and the Midlands, and no matter where you come from, we can always accommodate you in comfort at the hotel. The dining and post golf entertainment facilities are first class, and the course itself is ideal for all levels of player.
2018 Summer Golf Society Packages
1st April 2018 - 30th October 2018
|Package Name||Details||Midweek Prices||Weekend Prices|
|Bronze||Coffee & bacon roll on arrival & 18 holes of golf||£24.00||£26.00|
|Silver||Coffee on arrival, 18 holes & ham, egg & chips||£30.00||£32.00|
|Gold||Coffee on arrival, 18 holes, 2 course hot meal||£37.00||£39.00|
|Platinum||Coffee & bacon roll on arrival, 18 holes, 2 course hot meal||£39.00
We have several options to make your Group and Society golf day truly memorable and exciting.
- A competition organizer to help with scorecards
- Nearest the Pin and Longest Drive competitions
- Special rates for charity golf days
- Sponsor banners (supplied by the event holder) placed on the course
Trolleys and buggies are available for hire.
(Subject to course conditions). It is advisable to reserve buggies at time of booking.
The nine-hole golf course at our neighbouring and associated Searles Resort is also available for society days, as is the resort’s driving range.
All tee times will be pre-booked and reserved for your society.
To receive more information about Golf Societies, or to receive our 10 Steps for a Successful Golf Day, please complete your details below:
2018 golf society bookings now being taken.
Book your 2018 society here at Heacham Manor now and receive superb rates.
Call the Golf Manager on 01485 536 025, for more information or to make a booking.
Play Ready Golf at Heacham Manor to speed up play:
Ready Golf information
Accommodation packages available:
Our society rates are available with or without accommodation.
The Heacham Manor Hotel offers accommodation for golf societies from £74.00 per person per night.
Please call for more details.
North West Norfolk Tour
- Minimum of 10 people required for a society package.
- A deposit of £10 per person is required.
- Final numbers must be confirmed 48 hours prior to the day.
- A surcharge will be incurred if the number attending is less than the number booked.
- Standard dress code applies.
- All players must have their own clubs. (Clubs are, however, available for hire)
- All members of the society should recognize and obey the rules and etiquette of the game.
- Final payment must be made on the day (unless by prior arrangement).
- Other options including 36 holes or fine dining are available.