With many great walks and miles of sandy beaches nearby, dogs are very welcome at Heacham Manor.
We offer a selection of Dog Friendly Family Suites at Heacham Manor. These are part of our Family Suite range and are located on the ground floor of the Norfolk style cottages, just a few meters adjacent to the Manor House.
Please call in advance to reserve one of these suites or call to check their availability before booking online. Telephone 01485 536030.
Please take a moment to read our terms and conditions:
- There is a £10 charge per dog, per night.
- A maximum of 2 well behaved dogs are allowed in the designated Family Suites.
- Dogs are not permitted in the Manor House, including the lounge or sitting areas, except for guide dogs
- Dogs are not permitted in the Mulberry Restaurant, Manor Bar or the Avocet Bar. They are welcome to relax with you on the Manor Bar terrace or on the Avocet Bar terrace. Room service is available, free of charge, in your accommodation (which is equipped with a dining table and chairs) so that you can all enjoy a family meal together.
- Dogs are not allowed to walk across the golf course, please ask our Reception staff for alternative walking/driving routes to the beach.
- Please clear up after your dog and use the black bins located in the green shed next to the Avocet Barn.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on the property.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- We ask that you supply us with a mobile telephone number on your booking just in case we need to contact you in an emergency during your stay. This is particularly useful if you plan on leaving your dog alone in your suite at any point – understandably, they can get a bit fed up and unsettled when they are left alone in a new place!